The Weaver's Dance

On a loom that whispers, with shuttles that fly
And bobbins that chatter as the hours go by
I'll not lay in one thread of mere chance
As I work in the motion of the weaver's dance.

Friday, July 6, 2012

Getting Ready for Convergence 2012!

This is the cloth beam on my loom named Deedle. I weave my Desert Daze fabric on Deedle and this is some of Series #7 of this my most popular fabric.

Deedle is only one of several looms holding Convergence fabrics!  If the cloth beams of most of my looms are any indication, I'm almost ready for Convergence 2012 in Long Beach in California!

I still have miles and miles of zig-zag stitching to do on all of these yardages and This-N-Thats and then OOOH, the joys of laundry days returns!

I hope to get lots of visitors to my booth....HEY, come look me up in Booth #406. I will have some of my new clothing there....this is just the start of offering ready-to-wear clothing for sale, but I will enjoy showing what can be done with my handwoven fabrics!

They are not even up on my Etsy Shop....
Convergence is the first place where they can be seen!

Come visit and, until then, I'm sending out Miles and Miles of Smiles, Cat B.

No comments:

Post a Comment